Full Time – Widd Signs
You will be joining an established small team consisting of a graphic designer and technical designers. We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, personable and focused designer with at least 3 years industry experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage design jobs from concept through to final delivery
• Liaise with Production to produce visuals and Print ready files for manufacture
• Liaise with Project Managers and Clients to produce artwork and visuals
• Ensure quality of files are consistently accurate
Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software:-
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet strict deadlines
• Degree/Qualifications in Design, Fine Arts or related field
Non-essential Skills but desirable
• Familiarity with AutoCAD and or 3D Solidworks packages
Please apply by email attaching your CV and Portfolio to Rory@widdsigns.co.uk to be considered for the position
Sign Engineer – Based in UK or EU:
The Widd team is looking to employ an experienced Installation Sign Engineer, to strengthen the team for continued growth and development of the business.
The position will involve working with a small team of sign fitment operatives and will require travelling to retail Customer store locations across the UK and EU. The role will involve dealing with a variety of high-street names and contractors from the construction industry.
Previous experience in sign industry is essential to the position and a CSCS card and Asbestos awareness certification are compulsory.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate together with the usual benefits of working away from home. A clean driving licence and valid passport for travelling is also required.
A fitters mate would be welcomed to the team as well.
Please apply by email attaching your CV and sending to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
No agency contact will be accepted in respect of this role.